One of my favorite IBM Press authors is Mike Moran, author of Search Engine Marketing Inc. I always think of Mike as a “yes” man. Whenever I have asked anything of him, he just says “yes” and does it. My kind of guy! I also call Mike the Search Man. His book and loyal following is testament that he is Da’ Man when it comes to search. With content strategy being all the rage, it makes sense that experts would be able to provide an in-depth case for linking search with audience and relevance. We have a great author team on our new IBM Press book – Audience, Relevance and Search – Targeting Web Audiences with Relevant Content. Content strategist? SEO and SEM responsibilities? Put this on your shelf with Mike’s book and you will be in good shape. The authors are IBM.com experts and come with oodles of experience doing this everyday.
About the Book
- What’s the best way to optimize keywords and other content for Google’s newest PageRank algorithm?
- How can personally relevant content be developed for the widely diverse Web audiences that visit large sites?
- How can users be steered to content that’s relevant to them and away from content that isn’t?
- Can content be aligned to users’ roles, or where they stand in the purchasing cycle?
- How can analytical tools and dashboards be used to determine which content is relevant to their audiences, and how relevant it is?
Chapter 1: Writing for Web Users Mimics Writing for Search Engines
Chapter 2: How the Web Medium Has Evolved from its Print Origins
Chapter 3: Writing Relevant Content for the Web Audience
Chapter 4: Discovering and Using Popular Keywords
Chapter 5: Engaging with Web Visitors through More Targeted Search referrals
Chapter 6: Developing an Optimized Site Architecture
Chapter 7: Gaining Credibility through PageRank
Chapter 8: Capturing Social- and Rich-Media Opportunities
Chapter 9: Measuring Web Effectiveness
If you order now you can get a special 35% discount on the book when using this coupon code: IBM4201. This coupon code is to be used at checkout and is case-sensitive.