I practically did a cart-wheel when the folks at Pearson said that our new IBM Press book on DAD was going to make it to the IBM Innovate Conference. The authors, Scott Ambler and Mark Lines will be signing the book at the conference bookstore. If you’re going to be there – be sure to stop by and have a chat and get your book signed. They will be siging on Wednesday from 12:45-1:15.
You can pre-order the book – (available in hardcopy and ebook) here. Save 35% by using coupon code: IBM0135
Disciplined Agile Delivery: A Practitioner’s Guide to Agile Software Delivery in the Enterprise
Disciplined Agile Delivery addresses agile practices across the entire lifecycle, from requirements, architecture, and development to delivery and governance. The authors show how these best-practice techniques fit together in an end-to-end process for successfully delivering large, complex systems–from project initiation through delivery.
- Scaling agile for mission-critical enterprise endeavors
- Avoiding mistakes that drive poorly run agile projects to chaos
- Effectively initiating an agile project
- Transitioning as an individual to agile
- Incrementally building consumable solutions
- Deploying agile solutions into complex production environments
- Leveraging DevOps, architecture, and other enterprise disciplines
- Adapting your governance strategy for agile projects
Based on facts, research, and extensive experience, this book will be an indispensable resource for every enterprise software leader and practitioner–whether they’re seeking to optimize their existing agile/Scrum process or improve the agility of an iterative process.